We launched Curbside less than two short months ago. Find what’s in stock at local stores, order it ahead, get notified when it’s ready, and pick it up where it’s convenient along your way.
It’s fast and easy and the best way to shop on mobile phones when you’re on the go. Since our launch tens of thousands of you have tried Curbside, and we’ve been overwhelmed by the positive response.
Today we’re incredibly proud to announce what for us is the logical next step. It’s something that we think is truly a first in the worlds of retail and e-commerce.
Working with Westfield at their Oakridge mall in San Jose, using the Curbside app you can:
- Search and browse for products that are in stock now at 10 great Oakridge stores including Target, Coach and GameStop
- Create an order for Curbside Pickup by choosing products from one or many stores
- Select items to be gift wrapped for free (in our stunningly attractive holiday wrapping paper shown above 😉
- Check out across multiple stores with a single tap and have it all ready in a hurry
- Pick it up at the Curbside booth whenever you want to swing by. No need to park or wait in long holiday lines!
Why are we so excited? Two reasons.
First, holiday shopping doesn’t get any more convenient than this! It’s the easiest and best way to shop on the go.
Second, this is a first in the world of retail and e-commerce. Being able to search for products across the mall, add to a single checkout and pick it all up at the curb is something truly new. And it’s a natural extension of the ease and convenience Curbside has been delivering.
If you’re in the South Bay, give it a try. We think you’ll get a glimpse of the future of real-world retail.
We’ll be offering free gift wrap for the whole holiday season. The Curbside booth at Oakridge is located at the mall entrance between Macy’s and Old Navy off Santa Teresa Blvd. Look for the oversized, gift-wrapped container.
Happy holidays and much thanks and love,
– The Curbside Crew